Monday, July 05, 2010

Farmer's Market Monday, July 05, 2010

Flowers, tomatoes, blueberries, fresh baked bread, turquoise jewelry and now...Sew Much Love Designs!  I am so thrilled to be a part of the Tinely Park Farmer's Market this season.  During the winter months, I was trying to think of how I could begin to sell my children's clothing and the local Farmer's Market was the perfect venue.  It has given me the opportunity to really get a feel for people's reactions to my items on a level that I feel is not too overwhelming.  All of the sellers are truly passionate about whatever their special items may be, which creates a very special energy!  I have met some of the most wonderful, helpful and interesting people this way. 


I have reconnected with old friends and neighbors and have made some new ones too!  The Farmer's Market is a great way to spend a Saturday morning.  They have a craft and face painting for the kids, lunch and you can pick up some phenomenal produce to make a lovely dinner.  If you are in the area, stop by!


2 comments:

Bring Pretty Back on July 6, 2010 at 10:36 PM said...

Heather, Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! I am excited for you to sell your childrens clothes at the market! I have owned a few businesses and I know that excited feeling! Good Luck with sales!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Second Calling Photography on July 7, 2010 at 8:15 PM said...

Beautiful work! Found you though the Sixty-Fifth Avenue blog! =)

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, so please let me know what you think!

Statcounter